Be an informed seller. Get an appraisal from Appraise Ohio, LLC.
Selling your home? You would be wise to invest in an appraisal. An appraisal doesn't cost that much and it pays you in the long run! Unless a homeowner studies real estate values on a day to day basis, like an appraiser, it's hard for them to understand their local real estate market.
It's tempting to want to base your home's value on how much you have invested in your home, or the amount you need to get out of it. You see, an appraisal provides a professional opinion on your home's market value.
A home is only going to sell for what another person is willing to pay.
||Contact us for details regarding services specialized for home sellers.
Selling on your own?
An increasing amount of Ohio homeowners are choosing to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the assistance of a real estate agent. But if you're going to do it right, quickly and for the best price, you need a qualified appraiser. The best thing to have is an objective opinion, we're human too, we understand its difficult difficult to be objective about your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will inform you of what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
In addition to helping you set a sensible selling price so your home will attract buyers, a professional appraisal can:
It can be surprising to people when they find out the value of their home is higher than they originally thought.
So spending a little on an appraisal provided the data to support a sale for several thousand more than they could have originally gotten.
Alternatively, some people have an overestimated opinion of the value of their home, and an appraisal gave them the assistance they needed in order to set a more reasonable price for their home in order for it to sell quickly - rather than sitting on the market for months. An overpriced home will not attract buyers, reducing your offers, making closing more difficult, wasting valuable time, money, and efforts.
- Be a very beneficial negotiating tool once you have a potential buyer
- Put buyers at ease with written proof of the condition of your home inside and out
- Alert you of issues and get rid of any last-minute repair hassles that might stall a closing
- Decrease the possibility of unknown problems that cause sales to backslide
We also help agents price homes in Licking County
Even if you're working with a very skillful agent, it's in your best interest to get an analysis of your home's value before signing a listing contract.
Appraise Ohio, LLC can help. We can provide you with a pre-listing appraisal so both you and your agent have an accurate writeup of your home's characteristics and a detailed analysis of the the latest and similar comparable sales or as they're commonly called, "comps".
Consulting services for Ohio Sellers: Have a local expert at your disposal
Not wanting to get a full appraisal but still need some information about how Licking real estate is doing in your area? We
offer services tailored especially for customers like you to assist with your real estate decisions.
If you're wondering what to expect from Appraise Ohio, LLC when you order an appraisal just take a look....
- We take great pride in making sure that when you send your initial inquiry, you get a immediate response: We will give you information tailored for your individual appraisal need. We'll be thrilled to give you suggestions - just let us know what your situation is.
- Quick turnaround time: Typically one week or less from the date the request is received, you'll have a PDF of the report ready to download.
- Consulting and appraisal report presentations that suit YOUR needs:
When dealing with appraisal and consulting, one size does NOT fit all. We provide a variety of types of reports and have know how at providing appraisals to consumers without a lot of the industry jargon so that you don't have to be real estate attorney to read it.
- Any follow up questions? You can expect a prompt response from Appraise Ohio, LLC: When we deliver a report to our clients, we make sure they are written in plain English, comprehensible to people outside the real estate industry, and adhere to the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that moderates the appraisal practice.
Should you have any questions concerning your appraisal once you've read the report, just give us a call or email us!